Advertisement

Monday, February 29, 2016

Alize Cornet Faces up to Six Months Out

Alize Cornet is facing up to six months out of action due to a back injury.
In an interview with French newspaper L'Equipe, Alize said, "I have a livid in my back and a disc problem too, because of it I have to take a little bit of time. In these last three weeks I had so many exams without having a specific diagnosis. I will stop for a period of one to six months."
For the future, Alize will have to see how the recovery stage goes describing the issue as 'a stress fracture in her back.' Tthe 39th ranked French woman has been given steroids in hope of her recovery to be quicker. The issue seems to be causing Cornet some discomfort and causing her
trouble, making life tricky. She also said that living life as normal 'was strange.'
“We have to wait it out. It’s almost like a stress fracture of the vertebra. Even in everyday life, it’s not easy. I have to find the right compromise between not aggravating my back and staying active because without movement, I’ll lose my muscles and it will be difficult when I go back. But I can not play sports or run. It’s hell, especially for me with my energy to spare“

Source: vavel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post